So I was reading Least I Could Do today, and it actually made me think about a few things…
1) It is, in fact, a part of some people’s jobs to extract semen from animals.
2) It’s legal to pay people to extract semen from animals.
3) It’s not legal to pay people to extract semen from yourself.
4) Because it’s not legal to pay for sex.
5) But sex with animals is also illegal.
So: What makes an act sexual? Would you suddenly be in danger of going to jail simply for enjoying extracting semen from the pig? What if you extracted semen from a pig while naked or dressed in lingerie? Would it be OK to pay somebody to extract semen from a human so long as they did it while wearing work clothes and as long as they didn’t enjoy it?
Maybe we should just do away with moralistic legislature and let people do whatever they are willing to do for $100,000.